December 8, 2008

4-months!

Cambria went to the doctor today and he said she's doing "fabulously well". She weighs 13.8 lbs. and is 25 inches long. Her height and head circumference is still in the 75% and her weight is now in the 50%. He also said that we shouldn't spoil her too much this Christmas because him and his wife learned that the hard way. But I don't believe in buying something for her and wrapping it up and putting it under our tree just to unwrap it and not be surprised by it later. I've let her grandparents do that for us. I also didn't let Skyler wrap my present because I picked it out a few days ago and really just want to be able use it right now and then put it back without him knowing.

1 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

So what was the present you picked out? I can't wait to get my hands on that baby!