July 9, 2009

Maddie's Photo Challenge

Maddie issued a "photo challenge" last week to take pictures of places you hang out. Now I really only hang out 3 places... Target, my house, and my parent's house. I decided to take pictures of places Cambria likes to hang out because it gave me a good excuse to have Cambria in some of the pictures so they would be more interesting because my photography skills are not so good. I will be the first to say these aren't award winning photos like Maddie's but it was fun to take some pictures nonetheless.



Sorry for the PG-13 rating, I just thought this was cute and Cambria LOVES taking baths.


1 comments:

Maddie said...

she's so cute :) i was glad to hang with you guys a little bit last night! what a cute family! your pictures turned out good, i'm excited to work on them