December 5, 2009

Winter Festivities

We have been pretty busy lately. The day after Thanksgiving we went to Thanksgiving Point and saw the Christmas lights which I thought were kind of lame... and would not recommend going to, but their hot chocolate was good. We will probably be going to the Hogle Zoo to see those lights sometime so hopefully they will make up for it. But Cambria LOVED seeing the reindeer!

Align Center

Skyler and I always go to the Festival of Trees but he is out of town so I went with my mom this year. Cambria did pretty well since she doesn't like sitting for more than a few minutes but she was fine if she had food. So I kept her belly full with caramel apples and a rice krispy treat.

18-year old me at the Festival.

Here we are 5 years ago at the Festival of Trees. So cute.

23-year old me at the festival.


I also made Cambria a dress (which I love) that cost less than 5 dollars to make! I have seen dresses like this before but just made it up as I went and I'm proud of it. Next time I will add more tule to the bottom though to make it more full.

2 seconds later she tipped this bear over and broke it. I should have known better than to put him on the floor.

Our tree may not last until Christmas because I am tired of keeping Cambria away from it and re-stringing the lights every day.



2 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

Cute dress! I just started making matching pj pants for all of us to wear on Christmas Eve. NOT so cheap! Jeez.

And JT is a little terror at the Christmas tree too. He was better last year!

Maddie said...

cuuute! love the dress! i want you to make me some more stuff. i will pay you lots. you're soo talented! honestly, i want to wear my jumper EVERY DAY. that's no joke. i talk about it to jeremy all of the time. and he also wishes i would wear it every day because he loves it too hehe :)