May 13, 2009

9-Month Update




I can't believe I've updated the blog this many times in one week. I guess we've just been doing a lot of things! Well Cambria is now 9 months old and we went to the doctor Monday. She now weighs 16 pounds 11 ounces and is 28 3/4 inches long. So that means she has gained 10 pounds and grown 10 inches since she was born. Pretty much she's super tall but super skinny for her age. I think she's so skinny because she never stops moving, even when she's sleeping she is moving around. She wears me out but it is a lot of fun. The doctor said she's doing great and now is able to eat more foods so that makes me happy because Cambria goes crazy when anyone is eating and she's not so now I can just give her some food off my plate to make her happy. She's kind of a mess to take to restaurants because of this. She went swimming for the first time yesterday. It was a little cold outside so we had to boil the water and then fill the pool up. It took a long time and was still pretty chilly but fun nonetheless.

0 comments: