September 12, 2009

Home made fun




If you would have told me a year ago that I would be sewing clothes (and enjoying it) I would have laughed at you. Nonetheless, I got over the sewing my finger incident and decided to start sewing once again.
I made this skirt for Cambria and think it's really cute. It looks better in real-life. It's hard to say this but I liked sewing so much that I think I will buy my own sewing machine instead of using my moms.
This is actually the third thing I have made. I was inspired by a shirt I saw on Esty and thought that I could make it but it didn't turn out exactly as I wanted so I will probably try that one again and I have also made a cloth book for Cambria.

3 comments:

Maddie said...

so cute jessica!! i'll have to commission you to make ME some clothes! :)

Aly said...

Adorable... Do you take orders?

stuartandbrittney said...

You are amazing, that is so cute!