March 24, 2010

sew impressed

clever, right?

Anyway, I have been sewing a lot lately but I have been making spring clothes and it has been darn cold so Cambria hasn't been able to wear them much. So, we played dress up this morning and I snapped some pics.
This shirt was a pain to make but now that I know how to do it I will probably make a dress similar to this shirt but with different fabric. Cambria loves helping make the bed because she gets to jump on the bed a bunch first. She is trying to help out doing a lot of things now like clean, make dinner, getting herself dressed, and she helps me put my makeup on.

This skirt is a lot cuter in person. It is probably one of my favorite things I have made.


Here is the dress I made a while ago but she hasn't worn it because it is too big but with the sweater over the top it looks okay.


Now I need to to start making her Easter dress.

2 comments:

MARLA said...

jessica you are so talented they are all so dang cute miss ya all tons....

Bonnie said...

That's just so cute!!