March 15, 2010

this weekend

This weekend Skyler and I went to Brian Regan. I would show the pictures I took of us but they were with my phone and I always managed to cut off me or Skyler so you'll just have to take my word for it that we were there and it was awesome. Anyway, while we were gone Cambria played with her grandparents and with her brand new rocking horse.

We also played at a park in Pleasant Grove which is one of the the best parks I've ever been to. Skyler has been there a lot for tennis and what not but we had fun even though it was a little cold. We will definitely be going back soon if anyone wants to join us.

And then here is us at church yesterday. I thought Cambria looked really cute in her church outfit so I wanted to get her picture but she was not cooperating too much.

0 comments: