February 11, 2009

6-months

I can't believe she's 6 months already! Cambria had a doctor appointment Monday and she is not 15.2 pounds, which is in the 25%, she's 26.5 inches long which is the 75% and her head circumference is 44.2 cm. which is in the 90%! I didn't realize I had a giant headed baby! But she's so smart it's okay. She's beginning to eat fruits and it was very successful. I'm excited that she's eating other foods now. We think it will just be a few weeks before she's crawling, she gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth. We put her toys far away from her to try to entice her to crawl to them but she has just learned how to scoot and grab them so I have to put her toys across the room. One of her favorite things to do is scoot backwards under our bed or our couches. I'm not sure why she likes this so much but since she has such a giant head it doesn't fit under the furniture. So atleast she doesn't get stuck!

2 comments:

Maddie said...

wow, i can't believe it's 6 months already! that's insane! but i'm glad to hear she's healthy and happy :)

Tolman Family said...

I definitly need to get some more pictures taken of her sometime... I just wanted to mention that.