February 11, 2009

I love you to peaches!

At first I thought she really liked eating peaches, but then she kept making a sour face. So I mixed them with oatmeal and she ate it fine but when eating just the peaches she didn't like that too much. We will try apples next then try to get her to like peaches. I thought they tasted good so atleast they won't go to waste.

We go through a lot more clothes now that she's eating other foods due to the fact that she always wants to be holding her spoon then wipes her hands all over her clothes. That's okay though because I thought shopping for myself was fun but buying baby clothes is so much better! I also should mention that I'm really excited to see Confessions of a Shopaholic this weekend. I don't think I've been this excited to see a movie since National Treasure 2. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint because the books are my all time favorite.





0 comments: