January 25, 2010

playing catch up


This was taken with my phone because of how funny Cambria's hair looked. She had a bath then went down for a nap and this was what her hair did.

Skyler and Cambria made a fort last Sunday and had a great time playing in it. Skyler already has plans for an even bigger and better fort, "we just need bigger blankets".

A few weeks ago Cambria learned how to climb up on the table by the couches to climb on to the couches. She has not fallen yet so I still let her climb up there. Actually, it is impossible to stop her.

I made this dress a few weeks ago with my new sewing machine I got for Christmas. It's some of my best work and I was just making it up as I went. However, since I made it up as I went...it's way too big. So perhaps when she is 3 you will see pictures of her wearing it.



1 comments:

Maddie said...

that dress is SOO cute!! and look at skyler in the fort :) hehe