January 15, 2010

Spoiled

Cambria has gotten a lot of new toys lately because she doesn't seem interested in her old toys. Here are some pictures of her playing with her new stuff.

This is her new kitchen. She's just a little too short but she absolutely loves this and I think it's so cute when she plays with it.

She doesn't really know how to golf yet and I'm excited for it to warm up so she can golf outside but she likes this nonetheless.We also got a bowling set for her since our long hallway is a perfect bowling alley. She likes helping set up the pins and then holding the ball while knocking over the pins.
So far Skyler and I have more fun playing with her bowling and golf sets.

2 comments:

MARLA said...

SHE IS GETTING SO BIG I LOVE TO LOOK AT YOUR BLOG WE ALL MISS YOU GUYS HOPE TO SEE YA SOON LOVE YA ALL LOVE AUNT MARLA:)

smlaw said...

You've got a perfect little bowling alley in your hallway there. I expect to see her in the 2028 Bowling Championship.