January 30, 2010

snow day

We played in the snow earlier this week after it snowed a bunch and she loved sitting and eating the snow and being pulled in the sled because she wouldn't walk around by herself.

So, I made her a snow chair so she could sit in style while eating the snow.

She also helped me build a Cambria-sized snowman by making snowballs and handing them to me.
The day after we played in the snow I was getting Cambria dressed and asked her what she wanted to wear and she grabbed her snow hat and gloves and put them on and went and stood by the door and pounded on it because she wanted to play in the snow more!

We didn't go play in the snow though so she just sat inside in her snow gear and played.

The next day she did the exact same thing! I have a picture of it but it's not sending from my phone for some reason, so if it does I will post it but you'll just have to trust me. I did make her day by letting her play in the snow again on Friday, but since there's not much snow anymore she ended up playing in the mud and made a huge mess. It was great.

0 comments: