August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday

Cambria celebrated her first birthday on Friday and we had a lot of fun! We spent the day at the zoo, ate lunch at a park in Salt Lake, came home and made cakes, then had a party. She was really tired by the end of the day and fell asleep about an hour earlier than she normally does, but I think she had fun. Here are some pictures from her birthday and they aren't in order because loading pictures on here bugs me so here ya go...


Helping decorate for the party.


At first she wasn't too sure about the cake but eventually...
She just dove right in.

I tried really hard to keep her clean but it didn't work out. She was a mess because she just put her whole face on the cake.

Opening one of the MANY presents she got.

Her crown says birthday princess but she wouldn't wear it for longer than 10 seconds.

Cambria got her very own cake and I made a second one for everyone else.
This was my first attempt at a birthday cake and I was pleased at how it turned out.


My favorite animal at the zoo was the gorilla even though it was sleeping.


Cambria's and Skyler's favorite animal was the rhinoceros.


0 comments: