August 6, 2009

Something Cute and Funny

So I was working tonight and Jessica was getting ready for bed.

Part of the "nightly ritual" is to clean up the toys we used to wear Cambria out so she would fall asleep.

Jessica asked me if I had seen some plastic balls that go into one of the many toys Cambria has. I told her I had not and continued to work.

Once my work was complete I too got ready for bed. In the process I was putting away my computer into my bag and noticed the computer didn't fit as snug as normal. I tried moving it around but then I realized there was something blocking the computer from fitting fully.

I pulled the computer out and found not only the two balls we were looking for but a few other smaller toys.

I started laughing and showed Jessica what our daughter had done. It makes me wonder how many more times I can expect to not be able to find something that Cambria decided needed to be put somewhere else.

I am sure I can look forward to that happening quite often!

1 comments:

Maddie said...

hehe, she sounds so fun :) cute story skyler!