August 15, 2009

WE WON!

Yes, you heard correctly we finally won something! What did we win you ask? The lottery, a new car, a house? NO! Even better than all of that!

This afternoon I (skyler) had a sweet tooth, and luckily my wonderful wife had gone to the store yesterday and had purchased some fruit snacks (gushers). So I opened the box and grabbed a pouch. As I was about to close the box I noticed something stuck to the side of the box, so I reached in and pulled it out, and it was a credit card. I looked at the card and sure enough, we had won!

$5!!!!!

I thought I was dreaming and then we went to the website where we activated the card, and sure enough this little image assured me it was real!



So for all of you who said I would never win anything...TAKE THAT! When was the last time YOU won $5!?

2 comments:

M'liss said...

Dinner? we could do 5 buck pizza.

M'liss said...

Dinner? we could do 5 buck pizza.