November 18, 2009

Goals

Skyler left for Denver Monday and my goal while he was gone was to watch all 10 of the CSI:Miami's we have recorded. Since there are so many great shows on TV right now we don't have the time to watch them and unfortunately CSI has fallen by the wayside. However, Cambria has been sick and goes to bed early so I stay up and watch TV because 1. I get a little scared at night without Skyler and I guess knowing that if something happens to me someone will figure it out and tell Skyler is comforting and, 2. One of my all time favorite things to do is to fall asleep while watching television or a movie. I can't explain why I love doing it so much but I just do and I haven't done it in a long time. So, 8 down, 2 more to go. He gets home tomorrow so tonight I will watch the last 2 episodes.
Favorite Horatioism: "I guess dead men do tell tales."

Cambria has become increasingly good at eating with a spoon. The other day I felt adventurous and gave her a bowl of rice instead of just putting it on her tray.


As you can see it went well. She got smart and figured out it was faster to just eat directly from the bowl.

0 comments: