November 1, 2009

Halloween


This Halloween Cambria had 2 costumes. A pumpkin (which I wore when I was little) and a garden gnome. After she ate some candy she ate an apple and a banana.


Skyler dressed up as Dr. House and I was a clown sans the wig because it freaked Cambria out. My mom made this costume for me when I was 11 or 12 and I was going to wear it to a dance party and then trick-or-treating but I was really sick so I couldn't go to either. I know, sad. But this costume has been worn for at least a minute by someone every Halloween since then. But it is still in great condition.


We were glad that Halloween night was nice because Cambria enjoyed the trunk-or-treat that my parent's ward had. We enjoyed the candy she got for us.




The picture is blurry but that was the best I could get! She would not keep her hat on at all. Her pumpkin costume also had a hat but she would not wear that either.

Poor thing also had a hard time walking on the wood floor with her shoes on.

After the festivities we went grocery shopping, which was great because Macey's was not crowded at all for once. We got ice cream and Cambria got to eat some herself. We had to give her a good bath when we got home because she was such a mess from the candy and then the ice cream.

2 comments:

Maddie said...

haha, that gnome costume is so cute! she's the sweetest little girl, i swear it. so funny and silly and cute!
thanks for letting me hang out on saturday, it was awesome seeing you guys!

Anonymous said...

haha oh my gosh so cute! i love the gnome costume! both are so cute though!