November 20, 2009

Pretty in Purple

I've been busy sewing a Christmas dress for Cambria but struggled getting her to hold still for me to take her picture today. She has so much energy and is always running all over the place and it is impossible to take a nice picture of her. But you get the idea of what it looks like. It also has a faux fur jacket that goes over the top but I have not made that yet.


I also made a dress for myself a few weeks ago and kept forgetting to take pictures of it.

This is me being exasperated at trying to get her to hold still for a second to take a picture with me.

2 comments:

stuartandbrittney said...

You are AMAZING! Seriously that dress is beautiful.

Maddie said...

that little dress is so pretty jessica! wow! seriously, how are you just now discovering how amazing you are at this sewing thing?? you should design my future wedding dress ;) loving your purple jumper! i'm going to try to get pics of me in mine tomorrow if i can do it before the bad weather.
so, kinda crazy, MTV is filming some crazy stunt for a new show in our backyard on sunday, you guys should come watch!